Website Planning & Design
Our Web Site Design Team Listens Carefully. First, we review the results of our market research and provide analysis regarding your company. Then the team identifies the hooks that pique online curiosity and satisfy your loyal customers.
Let's face it, many of the web services you need to provide are for your existing customers. The web can instill customer loyalty unmatched by any other cost-efficient method of advertising. A website is also a great way to continue selling existing customers on your new products long after your first sale has closed.
Of course the internet can create new business opportunities by using creative tools that educate and support customers, as well as other tools built to draw potential buyers to your site. The key is a cohesive site design that brings together - in a consistent, pleasing fashion - all these elements:
- Your customers' demographics
- Your company's advertising themes and style
- Internet technologies and design components (copy, graphics, and forms) that make sense for you and your customers
- Maximal cataloging in Internet search engines
- Statistical analysis of site activity
- Routine site maintenance
- Creative tools and resources that bring your target market back to your site over time
- Valuable benefits that can only be found on your website
Our team offers a full suite of website design, re-engineering and maintenance services. In regard to the physical aspects of managing a website, we can provide you with your physical place in cyberspace, get your domain name registered, catalog your site in all the search engines, handle routine maintenance, and prepare statistical reports on the traffic on your site. But more importantly, we can provide you with a website growth plan that helps you keep consumers coming back and creates a cost efficient way to keep them informed about your latest developments and products. It can also collect valuable information about your market so that you are more likely to predict future use of your products and services and to identify demand for other services you can provide to your customers.
Your website starts with a goal, see a few of our sites and see if we met their goals:
- www.kencrane.com With action packed with blogs, an online product wish list, specials, video and more, this site outperforms their top-performing traditional advertising vehicles and has vastly improved their public perception.
- www.thekitchenwarehousela.com To get their customers - who span a 100-mile radius - to come into their showroom and spend real time with one of their designers while also attracting the construction trade.
- www.thedoctorforfaces.com To create a site that makes a local, highly-skilled plastic surgeon present his practice to the area.